help me guys . GA-B75M-D3H ver 1.1

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

help me guys . GA-B75M-D3H ver 1.1

hi all

I used clover for installing ( sierra 10.12.6 ) but everytime I get kernel panic . I dont know what to do !
      help me guys to boot and get to installation process

this is the black screen of kernel panic

motherboard ( GA-B75M-D3H ver 1.1 )
      GPU nvidia gigabyte GT 240

Bilder sind ausgeblendet, bitte einloggen oder registrieren.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „sparten“ ()

Try to install in save mode ( -x) and don´t inject your GPU in Clover.
      Bilder sind ausgeblendet, bitte einloggen oder registrieren.
      MacBook Pro (13 Zoll, Mitte 2012), Intel Core i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz, 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Intel HD Graphics 4000
      thanks admin . but still can't boot with -x and not inject my GPU
      I tried to disable Nvidia from booting in clover and I can boot and install Sierra . but my Nvidia doesn't work at all. and every time I have to login to Mac system after installation I have to disable Nvidia first from booting or I will get kernel panic and restart my computer

what I have to do ?

McLane schrieb:

Hi, you have to press the spacebar in the CLOVER-Start-Menu. Then scroll down and enable the VESA-Mode.

thanks Mclane . yes VESA mode is the only way for booting and install mac sierra but I dont know after few hours I cant boot with installed mac sierra and I tried to reinstall it once again and booting with VESA mode . but I got kernel panic again ! I even tried to install ( ML ) mac osx and getting kernel panic again . I am sure the both USB for the two system was booting well and get me always to installation page ! what happen and what is the solution ?

Neu

McLane schrieb:

Hm, ist very strange. Please switch your SMBIOS from MacMini to iMac 13,2 or 14,2. Its better with your CPU.

thanks mclane for this good idea . my PC worked as IMAC 12.1 and ethernet and audio works fine BUT still my graphic card not work at all
      you know I have to boot as ( nv_disable=1 ) or I will get kernel panic . are you have any idea how to make this graphic card work with sierra ?

Neu

Sierra and H-Sierra works not with NVIDIA-Tesla/FermiChips (GT240). The NVIDIA-Cards with KEPLER-chips are friendly für Sierra/HSierra and worked OOB.
      --> GT710, GT740, GT640, GTX660
      This cards are low-cost cards and worked fine.
      & VG

Test-Schlauberger :kaffee2:

GA H97-HD3, I5-4460, 16GByte RAM
      Clover 4114 10.12.6 GraKa GTX660